We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, service usage, IP address, geographical location, referral source, browser type and version, operating system type and version.
- Information relating to any communication carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of attending a debate or subscribing to our website email notifications, social media groups and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our website and other services.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you general communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have requested.
- Send you our newsletter and other communications relating to our organisation by email or similar technology.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Deal with editorial information that you provide relevant to the debates.
When you send us personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you have granted us.
The New Arab Debates